Annette the Pet Nanny has been providing quality pet nanny services in the Silicon Valley, Peninsula, and greater San Francisco Bay area for 15 years.
Dog walking, In-your-home pet sitting, Pet visits, Overnights, 24-hour care, and most Pet Medical Care
We specialize in most pets, including Dogs, Cats, Rodents, Chickens, Rabbits, Exotic Birds, Snakes & Reptiles, as well as Fish.
Santa Clara and San Mateo Counties: 408 and 650 area codes.
Contact Us Today
What Distinguishes Us?
- We have been in business for 15 years.
- We are honest and have integrity.
- We do continuing education several times a year in CPR, animal care and animal behavior.
- We are responsive and stay in constant communication with you during your pet’s care.
- We are happy to take care of pets with special needs.
- We are fully insured against all types of pet-related losses. Click here to see our insurance coverage.
- We are proud to give back to the community and donate monthly to a variety of animal, children non-profit organizations.
Our Mission Statement:
We provide personalized services for your pets with love, care and respect…and peace of mind for you.
Hi Annette and Shawn – We’re home – it was a great trip, and very nice to see Annie again. Thanks to Shawn for taking care of her and for the notes regarding her visits with Annie. You definitely read Annie’s personality accurately – she likes being near people, but not always wanting very much close contact. – Brian
Hi – I just wanted to thank you for taking such great care of Cosmo and Bianca. They were relaxed enough to be pissed at us for a few hours when we came home instead of being desperate for human company, which sounds odd, I know, but means they had a great time with you! They also just look amazing, as if they’d both gone off to a beauty spa while we were gone, with beautiful, glossy coats. I’ve been playing with them with the feather toy + string toy you created, which is the definite favorite. So thanks again and also for the great pictures while we were gone! – Best, Jody and Andreas and the kitties
Annette – Thanks to both you and Eva for taking such good care of our little guys. They look happy and well-cared for. Thanks for sending the pix. Spent late afternoon getting acquainted with what to see in Prague. Can’t wait to start official tour. – Carolyn
Annette – I’ve been meaning to let you know what a fabulous job Brittany has done looking after Kouzia, Tuck and Scooter. She always leaves me a nice note, and the pets are always nice and relaxed, so I know they’re not stressed by our absence. – Sandy
Watch our Video: